Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Audio Recording (whole contest)

Yesterday I spent few hours looking in the internet for software enable me to record the whole CQWW contest in audio format and store it (or share it) in my pc, finally I found a great software which can record very easily and the audio file will not take much space on the HD and it is recording directly in MP3 format, the software name is RecAll-pro.

I have connected my radio IC-756 pro III from the rear audio jack and i found out that it is not recording my own voice... UMM i want to know what I have said also this is the main idea, so i had to buy a Y connector and plugged it in the front jack and in this way I can record both the transmitted audio plus the received one, by doing so the project is completed the most important thing is to press the record button in the beginning of the contest otherwise it will be waste of time and effort.


So when i'm done i will post a link where you can download the audio clip.

No comments: